What is PayBright?
PayBright is Canada’s leading installment payment platform, providing shoppers with buy now, pay later solutions at their favourite retailers, both in-store and online.
By selecting PayBright as a payment method at check-out, customers can enjoy their purchase immediately, while spreading their payments over time.
Why use PayBright?
Prequalify before you buy
Get your PayBright spending limit while you’re still shopping.
Quick and convenient checkout
Place your order quickly and easily by choosing PayBright as
your payment method at checkout. Enter a few details
to get an instant decision and complete your purchase.
PayBright will automatically debit/charge monthly payments
using your preferred payment method: a bank account or a
Visa/Mastercard debit/credit card.
How do I use PayBright?
Select PayBright at checkout
Shop in our store and select us as your payment option at checkout.
Get set up
Use your mobile phone number to set up your PayBright plan
within 60 seconds.
Enjoy your purchase!
Confirm your payment plan and then you’re done! Enjoy your purchase
today and pay later.
Frequently asked questions
Are there requirements to use PayBright?
Yes. You’ll need:
- To be 18+ years old
- To be a resident of Canada
- A Canadian bank account, or a Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card.
- Your debit card must have the Visa or Mastercard logo
- An SMS-capable Canadian phone number
- To meet the minimum cart size required to use PayBright as a payment option at checkout
How do I apply?
If your basket is eligible for monthly payments with PayBright, the option will be presented at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent a one-time SMS password to confirm your identity. You’ll then enter a few details for an instant decision. If you’re approved, you will set up your repayment method with PayBright and accept the terms of your payment plan.
Does PayBright do a credit check?
To learn more about PayBright and credit checks, please read this helpful FAQ article on the PayBright help site.
What is PayBright’s interest rate?
For more information on interest or fees, please see this helpful article son the PayBright help site.
I was not able to complete a PayBright transaction. What happened?
Which payment methods are accepted?
How can I track my payments and access my PayBright account?
What if I can’t make a payment?
Please contact the PayBright team. Please reach out to the PayBright team and they will be happy to look into the options available. You can contact them using this contact form.
Are there late or NSF fees?
For more information on late or NSF fees, please see this FAQ article on the PayBright help site.
I still have questions.
For further information, please refer to PayBright’s FAQ page.
Here is an example for a purchase of $ 2000 over a 12 month period.
Number of payments
Total interest charges
Total processing fees
Total cost of borrowing
Total repayment amount
- PayBright financing is available on orders of 300 $ to 15 000 $.
- Customers can obtain financing from PayBright at an interest rate of 9.95% to 19.95%, depending on their creditworthiness.
- Make monthly payments of 6 to 60 months to PayBright.
- Monthly installments include a processing fee of up to 6,95 $.
* The amount of your monthly payment, the interest you will pay as well as the loan terms available depend on your personal credit profile and the amount financed. Certain conditions apply and all transactions must be approved by PayBright.